If there’s one thing that makes your face look tired, no doubt it is dark circles and bags under the eyes.
If you don’t get enough rest, or if you simply want to disguise this unsightly imperfection, pay attention to the following recommendations.
The skin around your eyes (and your eyelids in particular), is thinner than the rest of your face due to its comparative lack of sebaceous glands, so make sure to be gentle.
Both of these factors make the skin around this are more vulnerable.
1. Fight dark circles with a chamomile toner
To reduce inflammation in a simple, quick, and natural way, there’s nothing better than applying chamomile toner.
- You can make this from tea with the addition of rose petals.
- Let it cool and store it in the fridge for whenever you need to apply it, using a cotton pad. You’ll notice the difference right away.
2. Almond oil and roses
The combination of almond oil and roses is perfect for eliminating dark circles and under eye bags without having to resort to alternatives like surgery.
- All you need to do is crush a handful of rose petals into some sweet almond oil and let it stand for a day.
- The next day, filter the liquid and reserve the oil.
- Soak a cotton ball in the oil and apply it to the bags until your eyes.
- Leave it on for half an hour to take effect.
- After that time, rinse with water.
We recommend reading: Benefits of almond milk
A mask made with cucumber, apple, and almond oil could be the perfect solution if you want to fight under eye bags.
You’ll see how much better your eyes look in no time.
4. Shea butter and argan oil
Mix some shea butter and argan oil until you have a paste that can be applied to the bags under your eyes.
This is one of the most effective solutions for concealing this problem. You won’t have to resort to using commercial products with unknown side effects.
5. Aloe vera
We can’t talk about natural healing products without talking about the properties of aloe vera. This is one of the most suitable natural products for your skin, particularly if you are treating bags and dark circles.
If you have an aloe plant at home, don’t hesitate to use some of the gel from the leaves to fight under eye circles and bags. It’s a natural and very effective solution.
6. Chamomile with witch hazel
The anti-inflammatory and relaxing properties of chamomile and witch hazel are both ideal for attacking swollen tissue under the eyes.
That’s why, when combined, their effects can be even greater.
- All you need to do for this is to prepare a tea with both.
- Let it cool, soak a clean cloth in the liquid, and apply it over your eyes as a compress.
7. Avocado and almond oil mask
A mask made with avocado and almond oil will nourish your skin and eliminate those unsightly dark circles.
These ingredients are excellent for your skin and can be a great alternative remedy for under eye bags.
See also: How to slow aging naturally
There’s nothing like a mask made with potatoes to fight dark circles.
Potatoes are one of the most used natural resources to fight under eye bags and dark circles.
- You can apply slices of potato directly to the face or make a mask with potato, cucumber, green tea, and olive oil.
Milk is a product that nearly everyone has at home, so this can be an effective and quick solution.
- To use it, just soak some compresses in milk.
- It’s important that the milk is very cold. You’ll apply it to your eye area using cotton pads.
- In addition to making a real difference in the appearance of dark circles, you’ll notice instant relief.
Another option you can consider is this recipe made with shea butter, a luxurious natural product that is ideal for restoring your skin’s natural complexion.
No doubt with this option you’ll get spectacular results in no time.
The post 10 Home Solutions for Bags and Dark Circles Under Your Eyes appeared first on Step To Health.